Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Breastpump I used

 I wonder before the inventing of breastpump, how baby consume breastmilk if mummy is away?

Btw, i never survey any breastpump until I feel engorge. That also I just simply buy the cheap but not so cheap item, that is Autumnz Hybrid, around RM200++. I have no choice that time because baby don’t want to latch and I need to pump out. Also my supply is quite low that time so i need to power pump to increase my yield. 

However, I experience nipple sore after pumping. Sometimes i just tahan coz dont want baby drink formula. After 2 weeks when baby successfully latch on me with no issue, my mum still nagged me to pump. That time i was very scare to pump, until I found out Lacte Omnia from Facebook Super Mom Duper Kids. 

The seller quickly point out that the Autumnz pump nipple size is too large for me. So she suggest Lacte Omnia because it has smaller nipple size.

Now I pump happily, but baby still dont want to drink from bottle 🤪

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: