Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Baby Carrier to use in Malaysia

Due to the surge in positive cases, I might have chance to work from home after my maternity leave. My baby constantly needs hug or need to me hug to sleep so I think a baby carrier might free my hand to WFH. 

Actually I bought a fake Baba Sling from Shopee when she reject to latch on me. But I never use it as it is so hard to use. I regretted. It cost me RM30++. 

When baby is 2.5 months, I try on Baba Sling again and posted to Facebook Group Malaysian Babywearing to troubleshoot. Many commented it is dangerous to carry baby like this: 



Due to the comments, I decided to look for some thing easy to wear. Many recommend soft structured carrier (SSC), some suggested ring sling (RS) in Facebook Group Malaysian Babywearing. I asked in TBAN also, a breastfeeding group, but the admin did not allow comment for my post, she asked me to contact Mummy Charmaine, who is an expert in babywearing. 

Actually I was quite scare that Mummy Charmaine will charge me huhu. But so far when I consult her she did not charge me yet. Mummy Charmaine has a company Unison CA, so she recommend her ring sling product as I told her my budget is around RM200+. I see many people also give good review in the Malaysian Babywearing Facebook Group for Maru Ring Sling. Eventually, I bought Maru Ring Sling from Shopee because it is RM20 cheaper than her online shop. It is authentic. 

Because I bought Maru RS from Shopee, I asked the shop to help me to troubleshoot. So far the shop is also very nice, very friendly to help me to troubleshoot. 



But while waiting for my Maru RS to come, Lazada pula has massive sales on baby items on 1 March! 

I had eyeing on Chicco Easyfit for a long time as I read that it is easy to fit. It is RM198 you know when the item is on sales. Quickly, I click on buy button without hesitation. 

But I recalled many people are using Tula and giving good , so I decided to search in Lazada too. To my surprise, a RM800++ retail price carrier, only sold at RM575! This is Tula Explorer Mesh which you can carry the baby facing front when baby is 6 months old. Quickly buy this as I so like the Sophia design and there are mesh. Mesh and non-mesh only different for RM15. I bought mesh so that baby wont get hot. And I return the Chicco Easyfit. Picture of me with Tula Explorer Mesh


Tula Explorer Non-Mesh version also has yellow mustard colour which I like. 

Actually CuddleMe is not a bad choice for SSC. It is produced by our neighbouring country, Indonesia. Also, there are Malaysia made SSC called Tugeda which cost around RM200++. I didn't buy because I dont like the design. It is too cartoon. 

Back to Tula Explorer, I think I probably get the cheapest price. I am so happy. Also, when I post photo to the seller, the seller very responsive and friendly to help me to troubleshoot. 

Reasons for me to buy baby carrier 

Overall, I am so happy with my two new carrier. I am so surprised I can spend about RM800 on carrier only.

(1) But I made excuse that I won't be getting stroller so it is okay for me to spend on carrier. 

(2) Also I am breastfeeding my baby so I can save on formula and I can use the money to buy carrier. 

(3) Also baby carrier can help me to breastfeeding in public without need to find nursing room, but I haven't try.

(4) Buy 2 so that when one is at laundry, I can use another one. 

(5) Baby is getting heavy, when I hug her I can use baby carrier

(6) I use my baby carrier to carry my baby to sleep to keep two of my hand handsfree. Just now I just carry baby in Tula SSC walking around the house when having my lunch. Life become so easy. Baby sleep after I had my lunch. 


Do you have question or comment on baby carrier? Leave your comment, we can discussed. :-) 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: