Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Diapex Pampers Diapers Review

 The first thing that come across me when seeing this packaging is that it is too colourful and does not look professional. However, I came across some mum commented it is soft and has the same quality as Applecrumby. Plus I get it quite cheap, around RM0.30++ for a pieces, from Sunshine Square. 




Also it is quite light weight as other premium pampers does. If u ever carry Genki you will know how light is Diapex.

Let me try on my baby tomorrow and update here. She is 3 month old now.

FYI, Diapex seem to be a local product that produced in Nibong Tebal, Penang. Correction: the company name is Nibong Tebal It has siamese word on the package. Maybe the company also ship to Thailand.

-------------------------------------

Tried it yesterday. When she poo it leaked out twice. :-/ Maybe it is still small for my baby. I will update here time to time if I find Diapex is good to use when she grow up. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: