This is the course that I am enroll in right now. I am now a second year student. Till now, when I introduce myself, the response I heard were:
1) Is this our of your 8th choice?
2) Why you choose this course instead of Medic or other Engineering?
3) Your course suitable for girls?
4) You not scare become dark when working under the sun?
I always have my own anwser to encounter the question:
1) This is my fourth choice.
2) I think Medic and Engineering is boring
3) Maybe it is tough, but I can handle it. Sometimes, all the girls carry the heavy instruments around the campus.
4) Sunblock!! Even tough my skin will become dark, but this course challenge to travel a lot. Btw, I like travel
Geomatic Engineering is generally a course about earth measuring. We measure land and sea, and produce map from the observation. Want to know more? Feel free to comment!