Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Why waste your time, health, energy and money for this?

Because I care for the environment.


This is also one of the reason I become Student Representative Council.

I had spend lots of time facing the computer, in order to find some creative ways to promote sustainability

I had spend a lot of credit to contact the environment-related-corporate to have their booth in UTM, yet I get not even single cent from them

I had spend a lot of time thinking and arranging the sustainability, where not even my "team" member support me, when I post it in the group.

Well, I don't really care what I give. What I care is your support. I wonder how many student really thinks about sustainability, or how many students really know the meaning of sustainability. Your responds for the sustainability program can really show who you are.

Please become the committee member of "Share Your Green Idea" to show your action.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: