Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Disposable Diapers / Pampers for baby comparison

 Once give birth to baby JR, my online shopping suddenly addicted to disposable diapers. I will give my review based on my experience. I bought my own diapers without sponsoring by anyone. 

Btw, previously I do not know baby poo only when wake up. It is so cute to see the expressiong of baby pooing hehe. 


1. PetPet NB / S size 

- The first diaper I bought for baby before she was borned as Shopee (Mum Club) has mother bag promotion which I only pay for the postage to get PetPet NB20. 

- After that, I purchase PetPet NB60 for RM23.90 from Shopee PetPet Official Store. 

- Actually the price can be cheaper Shopee PetPet Official Store, currently I success to bought S56 at RM18.9. 

- Price range: RM0.34 - RM0.40 per piece

- I use PetPet during my confinement during day time. At some time, my baby actually likes to wear it to sleep. The absorption is quite good. So far no leakage but sometimes when I change diaper I find out her bottom is quite wet. 


2. Mamypoko Organic NB / S size 

- The second diaper I bought for baby before she was borned. 

- I bought this because it has organic cotton as the lining of diapers! So far the cheapest organic S size diapers I saw. I quite obsessed with organic as I think it is good for baby.

- Price range: RM0.56 - RM0.76

- Nevertheless, baby poo leak out during the first night she sleep on our bed. I think it is because I didnt wear it properly. After that, I am quite careful to wear her diaper at night. 

- But I still prefer to wear her Huggies Natural Soft to sleep at night as this mamypoko seem cannot tahan so many liquid. Mamypoko is quite nipis compare to Huggeis Natural Soft and PetPet. 


3. Huggies Natural Soft NB / S size

- The first diaper baby used at Lam Wah Ee Hospital, the place she get born. I find this diaper has very good absorption, can really tahan 12 hours. I personally like this diaper very much. Plus it absorb the watery poo so baby bottom not wet. 

- Price range: RM0.46 - RM0.56 per piece

- I purchase my first and second pack of Huggies Natural Soft NB78 and S70 from online store at RM36.25 and RM33.90. Now I saw someone is selling S70 at RM31.99. 


4. Merries NB size

- I don't have pricing for this as this was given by my cousin. It is quite nipis, and I find out that my baby bottom is wet after she pee for a long time. Maybe this is just not suitable for me. 


5. Genki S size 

- I bought Genki S87 due to online promotion, about RM0.29 per piece.

- Price: RM0.29 - RM0.33 per piece

- Pernah one time terbocor when I hold baby in the upright position ON SOFA!! 

- After that, I don't dare to hold baby on sofa when I heard she pooing. 

- But actually this diapers can hold the poo very well if baby is at the lying position. It cannot absorb the watery poo like Huggies Natural Soft but it can hold the poo and pee until I change diapers for baby. 


6. Applecrumby S24 S size / M42 M size 

- I don't really have experience with this S size diapers. 

- But their M size M42 is really cheap when there is sales at Shopee. I had bought 20 packs of Applecrumby at approximately RM21/pack to keep. Means this is like RM0.5 per pieces. So I can switch my organic range from Mamypoko to Applecrumby when my baby using M size. 

- Personally if you are an organic stuff addict like me, use Mamypoko NB and S and Applecrumby M for economic purpose. =) 


6. Huggies Platinum S84 S size 

- Not really keen on this but so far dont have bocor issue. 

- Price range: around RM0.50 per piece online 


6. Drypers Touch S44 S size 

- Selling at RM0.50 per pieces, I expect the quality is good. However, it bocor everytime baby lying down. Even worse than Genki. So I am not keen on this 


7. Drypers Skinature S56 S size

- Soft diapers, dont have experience in using yet. However it is quite expensive. 

- Price range: around RM0.72 per piece online


8. Miezuu S34 S size

- Introduced by my sister. Organic range, but more expensive than Huggies Natural Soft. 

- I used once at night and I am quite satisfied with the result. 

- Price range: RM0.65 - RM 0.85 per piece


Overall, the diapers I purchase the most is Huggies Natural Soft. I like it so much! 

Anyway, these are all my experience as a mum. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: