Powered by Blogger.
RSS

IELTS Speaking Test on 27 February 2013

Tada, I am going to share my speaking test:

Part 1:
What is your name?
Do you work or are you a student?
Do you enjoy student life?
Which part do you enjoy the most?
Do you like photography?
Do you like to take photograph when you travel?
Why?
When is the last time you took photograph?

Part 2:
Describe a team project you have gone through.

Part 3:
What do you think we need project work?
What do you think a good leader should have?
What makes a good team?
What is the quality of a good team?
What else other than people?
Do you think children should expose to the team work?

(ps: The examiner din't let me speak for long answer in part 3. She just cut me off after I finished one sentence. This is quite different from the resources I get as they said I need to provide long answer for Part 3)

My schedule is on 3.15 PM but I started at 2.20 PM!

I think I speak quite fluent but I forget to notice I SHOULD USE PAST TENSE in Part 2!!!
Haiz, because of being too nervous! 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: